DevOps Training – DevOps, or Development and Operations, fuses the practices of development and operations teams together into one single unit. An important component in the software industry, operations and developments engineers work together to discover a faster and more effective software solution with a minimum number of interruptions. The other advantages of DevOps include reduced time span to overcome interruptions, reduced development cycle, enhanced defect detection, better release velocity and reduced deployment checks.
One of the best DevOps training institutes in Hyderabad, we at Triumph Gate Technologies aim to provide the best knowledge and experience possible. We cater to our students under the care of experienced and dedicated professors and a well-designed syllabus. As a result, our students go on to achieve more milestones in their career.
Triumph Gate Technologies
Best DevOps Training Institute In Ameerpet
#301, Nagasuri Plaza, Opp: Aditya Trade Center, Bank of India Building, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Are You Looking For DevOps Training in Hyderabad?
Welcome to DevOps Training Institute in Hyderabad
Triumph Gate Technologies has been part of the DevOps online training in Hyderabad for decades, and is an abundant treasure of knowledge and practical experience.
We provide certified professional DevOps training at our institute, making us one of the best institute for DevOps training in Hyderabad. Our classroom sessions include personal one-on-one sessions, regular classes, online classes and module-wise study lessons for better grasp and retention among students. We have a well-qualified and friendly staff and international-standard training centers so that our students receive the best. Boasting of a career spanning more than fifteen years, we have developed job-oriented and skill development courses that offer better job opportunities. Moreover, we schedule flexible classes for the convenience of our students and maintain a smaller batch size for personal attention.
After students complete the course, they will acquire job skills such as –
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Infrastructure Servers, Scalability and Availability
- Implementation of Automated Installations and Deployments
- Infrastructure Performance and Security
- Virtualization Concepts
- Monitoring and Logging
- DevOps Cloud Environment with AWS
- Industry-Based Projects
DevOps Course Training is helpful for all those who are eager to learn more about the subject, such as –
- IT professionals who want to work with DevOps
- System Administrators
- Project Managers
- Operating Engineers
- Building Engineers
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- IT Architects
The major topics included in the Triumph Gate Technologies are as follows –
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Technical Essentials
- Linux Administration
- GIT: Version Control
- Jenkins: Continuous Integration
At the completion of the course, the students will be presented with a DevOps Course Completion Certification.
At TriumphGate Technologies, we have the best faculty for DevOps in Hyderabad. Mr. Srinivas is one of our most-qualified professor, who has spent more than sixteen years in the industry and has worked on fifteen real-time projects. Apart from training more than 12,000 students in his career, he holds an 80% placement track record. It is because of teachers like Mr. Srinivas that we can boast of one of the most impressive records of DevOps Training and Placement in Hyderabad.
What Do The Students Say About Us?
Truimph Gate Technologies
One of the best colleges
The classrooms are big
Triumph Gate provides
DevOps Training is a very
Srinivas sir is an amazing
Triumph Gate Technologies
Mr. Srinivas is an extremely
Our professor Mr. Srinivas
I like the job placement
The DevOps study
Triumph Gate Technologies
Our lectures are very
The DevOps course is
I’m thankful to Triumph Gate
I was a complete novice
After my first experience
I am a working professional
Call 7997999866 for a Live Demo Session Today ! Register Now
Benefits of DevOps Training and its Career Prospects
The emergence of DevOps has become the trending movement in the software industry. In anutshell, it aims to provide clients with software that is unique and efficient in design, development, implementation and support. Needless to say, DevOps has become a huge market necessity and people are signing up for the relevant certification course to improve their career prospects. In this article, we would be talking about the several benefits of a DevOps Course Certification course and how it benefits your future career in the software industry in the long run.
What is DevOps?
An amalgamation of development and operations, the term ‘DevOps’ refers to a collaboration among IT operators and software developers with an aim to automate infrastructure changes and automate the process of software delivery. The concept was introduced by the Agile Champions in Belgium, which is why DevOps is built on many of its principles. In fact, Patrick Debois (the creator of the DevOps phenomenon) was the one who had coined the term ‘DevOps’ to refer to an understanding between software operations and development.
However, there is a difference – Agile software development works on a set of principles (such as, evolutionary development, planning and improvement, fast delivery and response to issues) to create software. On the other hand, DevOps works on the functional and operational of software development.
Why do organizations need DevOps?
Organizations upgrade themselves regularly, and they now look for professionals who are qualified in DevOps for the following reasons –
• Due to prior understanding of the production department, issues are quickly resolved and results are delivered
• Reduces risk in production due to automated and nonfunctional testing, along with other developmental tasks
• Operating environments have become much more stable
Benefits of DevOps Certificate Training
These are the major advantages of holding a DevOps Certificate Training –
• Better job opportunities
There is a huge demand for certified DevOps professionals and the required number of DevOps professionals. Teams of multi-disciplinary professionals are trained in decision-making methods and technical decisions – such as QA professionals, business analysts, Operations Engineers and Developers. Therefore, it is important that you take up a DevOps course certification that will guarantee better jobs.
• Increased efficiency and production
Your worth as an IT professional will increase with a DevOps certificate course, which in turn will increase your productivity. In a conventional IT environment, employees and staff usually waste a lot of time in downtime or when waiting for other software-related issues. With a DevOps certification in hand, you can minimise or completely eliminate the unproductive part of the working process – which would boost the efficiency of work and will add to the worth of the organisation as well.
• Increased salary
Goes without being said, an extra course qualification definitely means an increased salary. Surveys have revealed that DevOps professionals are among the highest-paid employees in the IT industry as the demand is increasing rapidly, and it’s a trend that will not die down very soon.
• Reduced Risk of Change
Conventional IT chains were always under pressure to provide quality software under strict deadlines, which could cause operational issues. In case of any change, improvements would have to be monitored, assessed, reviewed and approved. With DevOps, this can be done in a single integrated process that dcan eliminate the risk of change.
• Overall benefiting your organization
The whole team in a company benefits from a DevOps Course Certification as all of them work with the same objective of security, performance, stability, user experience and marketing. DevOps ensures that all the processes are closely monitored and the changes are implemented – which help in maintaining software quality and faster delivery.
Career prospects with DevOps Certification
DevOps Course Certification comes with many career prospects, such as the following –
• The ability to implement DevOps and to work with Agile, Lean and IT Service Management
• Automating a business enterprise using DevOps
• Improved communication and better feedback
• To improve efficiency and performance
The following can opt for a DevOps Certification course to improve their career graphs –
• College freshers looking for employment in the software industry
• Professionals working in designing, improving and reengineering processes
• Consultants working in process improvement initiatives
• Process stakeholders
• Internal and external suppliers
Though there is no prerequisite as such to join a DevOps Training course, candidates are expected to have some basic knowledge about IT and IT service management.
Here are the job titles that you can opt for completing a DevOps Certification course –
• The DevOps Evangelist – Their job is to ensure buy-ins from DevOps teams, supports DevOps delivery methods and sees to it that IT professionals are trained and qualified to work properly.
• The release manager – They work on the technical details of coordination, integration, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of delivery.
• The automation architect – They analyse, design and implement certain strategies to ensure availability of quality product and fast deployments.
• The software developer – They turn requirements into code and work on monitoring, unit testing and deployment.
• The experience assurance professional – The XA experts ensure that all the required features are in place.
• The security engineer – They work on the security aspect of the product during its development.
• The utility technology player – They ensured improved quality of service, resource management and security in the product.
As a conclusion, it’s never too late to start thinking (or rethinking) about your job profile. With a DevOps Course Certification, kick-start your career once again.