SAP ABAP Training – SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is a high – level programming language created by the German software company SAP SE. ABAP programming language runs in the SAP ABAP runtime environment developed by SAP.
Triumph Gate Technologies
Best SAP ABAP Training Institute In Ameerpet
#301, Nagasuri Plaza, Opp: Aditya Trade Center, Bank of India Building, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Are You Looking For SAP ABAP Module?
Welcome to SAP ABAP Training Institute in Hyderabad
SAP ABAP makes it easier for IT and software industries to automate tasks for business. That being said, Triumph Gate Technologies is a premier SAP ABAP training institute in Hyderabad. We offer our students an interactive learning environment that includes a combination of theory and practical work, which would be helpful in their career. Our classrooms have modern equipment, professionally-designed laboratories, and a well-chosen faculty We promise to deliver you the finest SAP ABAP training in Hyderabad at a reasonable price, for nothing matters more to us than the success of our students.
Today, one requires an SAP ABAP certification from the best SAP ABAP training institute in Hyderabad that will promise you a bright future. Apart from taking regular and weekend batches, one can even join us for SAP ABAP online training in Hyderabad at Triumph Gate Technologies. We assure that this is the best place for SAP ABAP training and placement in Hyderabad as you will enjoy the benefits of a better job and career growth. With your professional and soft skills polished, you can be one of our success stories as well.
SAP ABAP Course Syllabus
INTRODUCTION TO ABAP
- What is ABAP
- R/3 Architecture
- SAP Landscape
- Type of ABAP programs
- Designs of a small program using data types, parameters, text elements, fields strings, constants offset and field symbols
- Overview of SD and MM flow
- Relationships of Standard tables and keys
- Introduction to ABAP Dictionary
- Data Dictionary functions and Objects
- Database table, View, Data Types, Type Groups, Domain, Search help, and Lock Objects
- Primary and Foreign Key Relationship
- Secondary Index
- Table Maintenance Generator and Table Events
- Introduction to selection Screen
- Parameters, Selection-Options and selection screen statements
- Screen Tables and it fields
- Dynamic Screen
- Selection Screen Validations
- Introduction to reports
- Classical, Complex and Interactive reports
- Introduction of Internal tables
- Types of Internal Tables (Standard, sorted and Hashed)
- Processing of Internal Table
- Inner Joins, Outer Join and for all Entries
Packages and Variants
- Creation of package
- Difference B/W package and local objects
- Changing the local object to package and Package to Local objects
- Introduction of Variants
- Creating variants for reports and objects
- Introduction to ALV
- ALV through Function Modules
- ALV types
- List, GRID and Interactive ALV
- Object-Oriented ALV
- Debugging Techniques Introduction
- BREAK-POINT (static Dynamic)/ External Break-Point
- Dynamically changing internal tables contents in debugging Editor
- Options to step through the program in Debugging Editor
- Modularization Techniques Introduction
- Passing parameters to a subroutine
- Passing tables to subroutines
- Function Groups and Function Modules
Dialog / Modules pool Programming / Transactions
- Introduction to Modules Pool Programming
- Relationship between screen, Flow Logic, and program
- Events in Module Pool Programming
- Process Before Output (PBO)
- Process After Input (PAI)
- Process on value request (POV)
- Process on help request (POH)
- Include Programs in MPP
- Dynamic Screens-Leave screen, leave to Screen, Call Screen, Set screen
- Elements in screen Layout (Tables Controls, Step Loops, Tab Strip Controls and Sunscreens)
Batch Data communication
- BDC Introduction
- BDC Methods (Call Transaction Method and Session Method)
- Handling Tables Control in BDC
- Legacy system Migration Workbench
- Different Methods
- Flat file creation
- Uploading data
- File Handling
- Application Server
- Presentation Server
- Introduction to Scripts
- Components of SAP Scripts (Header, Pages, Windows, Page windows, Paragraph format, Character Format)
- Types of Windows
- Design of Layout, standard text, output program
- Upload/Down load scripts
- Script Utilities and Debugging Technics
- Introduction to Smart Forms
- Graphics and style Management
- Design Layout, Working with Nodes and Print Program
- Design Layout with Different windows
CROSS APPLICATIONS - RFC
- Introduction to RFC
- Creating of RFC
- Asynchronous and Synchronous Communication
- Creating RDC destination of target systems
- Introduction to BAPI
- Difference B/W BAPI and PRFC
- Real time scenarios to handle the BAPI programs
- Introduction to IDOC
- Types of IDOCs
- Crating of Segments, IDOC and Message types
- Linking the Segments, IDOC and Message types
- Crating Port and Partner Profile
- Crating programs for inbound ad outbound
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Overview of User Exits
- Types of user Exits
- Real time scenarios to handle the Exit programs
- Introduction to BADI
- Difference between BADI and User Exit
- Types of BADI Implementations
- Real Time Scenarios to Handle the BADI programs
- Introduction to Enhance Spots
- Types of Enhancements
- Real-time scenarios to handle the Enhancements spots
- Introduction to BTE
- Real time scenarios to handle the BTE
- Introduction to OOABAP
- Difference between OOABAP and Other Programming
- Class (Global Class, Local Class)
- Objects (Implicit & Explicit Objects)
- Methods (Static And Instance Method)
- Constructors (Static and Instance Constructors)
- Single Inheritance
- Multi-Level Inheritance
- Multiple Inheritance
- Polymorphism (Methods Overloading & Method Overriding)
- Super Keyword
- Abstract Method, Abstract Class, Interfaces, Aliases, Final Class, Final Method, Friend Class, Single Ton Class
- Type Castings
- Narrow Casting (Up-Casting)
- Wide Casting (Down – Casting)
- ALV Reporting in OOABAP
- Introduction to HR-ABAP
- Overview of HR Flow and Process
- Difference B/W ABAP and HR ABAP
- Logical Data Base and Report Category
- Time Constants
- Relationships of Objects
- Creating the simple Programs
- Enhance standard Infotypes & Creating Custom info types
- Design payroll Reports using MACROS
- Overview of the standard info types
- Real Time Scenarios HR ABAP programs
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Introduction to WEBDYNPRO
- UI elements
- Mappings and Windows
- Programming Interfaces and Classes
- Floor Plan Manger (GAF, OIF), events and coding (building Blocks)
- ALV Integration Concepts
- Interactive Adobe Forms
- Miscellaneous Topics
- Introduction to Adobe Forms
- Online forms and offline forms
- Interactive Adobe forms
- Introduction to Workflow
- Design of simple workflow
- Designing of workflow with Multiple Task
- Real-time Scenarios to handle the workflows
- Miscellaneous Topics
Best Faculty for SAP ABAP in Hyderabad
Mr. Srikanth is in charge of the SAB ABAP training course at Triumph Gate Technologies. Apart from being professional yet approachable, he has a good background in both theoretical knowledge and practical skill as per being a certified SAP-ABAP professional. After having worked in an MNC in Hyderabad for more than twelve years, we are proud to have him as an integral part of our family at Triumph Gate Technologies.
What Do The Students Say About Us?
Triumph Gate institute
I had been searching
Mr. Srikanth is an excellent
You will find the best
Our institute, Triumph Gate
One of the most helpful things
Mr. Srikanth has been teaching SAP
Triumph Gate is the
Not just theoretical
If you’re unsure about
You have three timings
Triumph Gate promises
Unlike many other institutes,
The professors at Triumph Gate
Our professors have worked
Having a SAP ABAP certification
Triumph Gate Technologies
The faculty at Triumph Gate
Call 7997999866 for a Live Demo Session Today! Register Now
Benefits of SAP ABAP training and its Career Prospects
SAP ABAP certification is an important training course highly relevant to modern times. Standing for ‘Systems Applications and Products’, SAP was originally conceived in 1972 to enable customers to work upon a common database with a comprehensive application range. Found in Manheim, Germany, SAP has now divided itself into several different modules such as SAP ABAP, which aids in developing enterprise application based on SAP platform. Here, we would talk about the career prospects of an SAP ABAP certification course and how it benefits your future in the long run.
What is SAB ABAP?
A single module of SAP, SAP ABAP stands for Advanced Business Application Programming. It is the primary programming language that supports the SAP ABAP platform and applications and programmes that run on it such as SAP ERP, CRM, and S/4HANA. SAP ABAP is said to be the oldest and most popular form of SAP, which also includes other modules like SAP Netweaver Java, SAP Hana, and SAP Cloud Platform. SAP certified professionals are in tremendous demand in IT and software industries and are preferred in the case of candidate interviews and hiring, internal promotion or salary appraisal. Moreover, SAP ABAP training prepares the candidate for future tasks, such as –
- Developing applications for business organizations to improve
- Understanding the data types, terminology, and concepts of structures, buffers, tables, ABAP, etc.
- Creating programmes with scripting, loops, file handling, branches, module pools, etc.
- Work with basic ABAP features such as syntax checks, covering formatting, string/data operations, etc.
- Executing complicated programmes such as ALV, ALE, BADI, LSMW, ROC, etc.
SAP ABAP is integrated with certain features of the SAP Netweaver ABAP application server, and contains the following features –
- Data Dictionary – Helpful in every situation, the dictionary contains definitions related to business logic and data, which is a part of ABAP
- Internal Tables – Internal Tables contains clusters of objects that are accessed by special keywords or open SQL, a system contrasts with typed systems such as C++ and Java.
- Open SQL – This is an abstraction of SQL syntax that works with the ABAP language and which the ABAP runtime environment converts into native SQL appropriate to the database.
- Shared development system – ABAP functions on a shared system where all the developers work on different aspects of the same set of development objects
- Security – ABAP is integrated with SAP Netweaver’s security system
- Logical database connections – These allow the code to be abstracted from a specific database, that is usually configured without ABAP that allow the same code to be implemented in different environments
- Change and transport systems (CTS) – This tracks and promotes development objects to ensure quality production environments and product assurance.
What are the career benefits of going for a SAP ABAP course?
- Greater job opportunities
As with any certification, candidates with SAP ABAP certification are preferred for job interviews and salary hikes due to higher qualifications. You will be in charge for many functions that take place on the SAP ABAP platform, which makes it important for you to take up a training course certificate.
- Increased salary
A SAP ABAP certification course counts as an extra qualification for which consideration and appraisal will be offered. There are many studies that have revealed that SAP ABAP professionals are among the highest-paid IT professionals in the IT industry, which would greatly add to its progress in many ways. Since you are considered knowledgeable and better qualified than your competitors, you won’t require training and will enjoy excellent remuneration and peaks.
- Dire need in a business environment
SAP ABAP professionals are part of a comparatively much lesser competition in contrast to other SAP modules. Though there is no proper learning system as such, you will definitely need SAP ABAP training in a business environment once you gain the competence and understanding of working with programming and other practices.
- It is a very limited field, therefore can be combined with other modules
There is a reason why there are so few SAP ABAP professionals in the IT industry, though one will always need ABAP development on legacy systems. Since it offers no objective in general, you can focus on the other modules and keep ABAP as a side-course. As of now, ABAP is perfect for SAP products as it is rather specific and only SAP professionals and their business partner use it on a regular basis.
Career Opportunities with SAP ABAP certification course
If you wish to go for SAP ABAP certification, you need to have comprehensive knowledge about database technologies and basic programming languages such as C++ and Java. It would be wise to know something about Remote Functiion invocations, web services and data exchange across heterogeneous systems as well.
As for educational qualifications, candidates with the following degrees can apply –
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology
- Master of Science
- Master of Computer Applications
Job titles after acquiring a SAP ABAP certification course would be –
- SAP ABAP Programmer
- SAP Consultant
- Senior Technical Consultant
- ABAP Developer
- Systems Engineer, IT
- Software Developer/Engineer/Programmer
In today’s age, it’s better to equip yourself with as many certification programmes as you can for a better professional future. Research well and make your choices well to be successful in life.
FAQ’s in SAP ABAP Training
SAP ABAP stands for SAP Advanced Business Application Programming, a high-level programming language to build and support business applications. Thus, you can write and develop codes for programming on the Application Server via the module of your choice.
Upon joining an SAP ABAP course, you would learn the following topics:
• Learning ABAP terminology, concepts and data types such as indexes, structures, buffers and tables
• Create programmes and implement ABAP basics, data operations, performance trace, loops, branches and syntax check
• Using modularisation tools such as function modules, subroutines and macros
• Understanding advanced terminology such as ALE, RFC, IDOC, LSMW and more
The SAP ABAP training course is open to engineering and B.Tech/BCA graduates, developers and programmes.
You must know basic programming languages, object-object oriented concepts and relational database to be eligible for an SAP ABAP training programme.
Upon completing an SAP ABAP training programme, you can work as a SAP ABAP Consultant, SAP ABAP Developer, SAP ABAP Manager and others.
The major job description of an SAP ABAP Consultant comprises the following responsibilities:
• Determine the role of IT systems in a company
• Research on new tools and technologies, and their costs and benefits
• Implement or maintain SAP ABAP business solutions as per user requirement analysis
• Configuring test and document business solutions in SAP
• Interact with team members and clients to ensure timely delivery of solutions and development of business possibilities
• Lead application functional teams
• Inspect the installation and configuration of new systems, tools and technologies
• Train the systems’ users and compile instruction manuals
The ideal SAP ABAP consultant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science, with side courses in Business or Management Information Systems as well.
Some organizations look for MBA candidates with a focus on information systems as well. You should join an SAP ABAP training course from a well-known training school, where you would work on industry-related projects.
A SAP ABAP consultant must be proficient in analytical skills, communication skills and creativity along with your educational qualifications.
You shall be guided in resume preparation, mock interviews and examinations at the end of the session. Also, you shall be receiving a certificate that acts an evidence for a successful course.
Though we cannot guarantee 100 per cent job placements, we inform our students about any worthwhile job opportunities.